Monday, August 30, 2010

How to stop those stupid Twittascope posts on your Twitter account

It's ok, we still follow you, but we're annoyed as fuck by your stupid horoscope shit every day. But you need to fix it like right now. And I'm going to show you how.



Log in to you Twitter account on Twitter.com and go to Settings in the upper right hand corner. Then click on the Connections tab and find Twitterscope. Click Revoke Access. Congratulations, you just became a little smarter. I mean really, did you think your life was controlled by where the stars were in the sky when you were born? I mean fuck.

Share this post with all your friends that you want to stop flooding your stream with crap.

8 comments:

berenichi said...

I want to reblog this. Instead I'm going to send it to every moron who posts a twittascope from now.

Wait... did I say moron? I meant really great twitter friend who I gave this link to. Honest...

Columba Alva said...

What?? Be in the sky?! Why would you be in the sky these days?!

Unknown said...

why dont i have a connections tab? i cant find it ! i went under settings and its not there

Outi Maria said...

I found the revoking under 'apps' I'm very happy now :D

Unknown said...

Its now in the twitter:settings menu (on the left) under Apps>

Unknown said...

Thank you! been trying to remove it for soooo looonng!

Unknown said...

Omg life saver!

Kevin Dellinger said...

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to swap techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested. Read what he said: How To Password Protect Folder Like A Professional.