Friday, September 08, 2006

The jackoffs in Charlotte

So I'm leaving work today, and headed east on Woodlawn. And since they're doing construction on South blvd, it was down to one lane for those headed northbound. As the turn light goes green, traffic procedes as normal, then yellow, traffic still going. After the light turns red though, FIVE motherfuckers continue throught the light. I know they knew it was red. These people just don't care. Of course there's no cop to be found to pull them over. They're too busy shooting cell phone workers and such. And the pussyfarts waiting to go straight on Woodlawn westbound didn't seem to care either. When that happens to me, I'm the first to lay on the horn and verbally chastise the redlight runners. Fuck them. I may speed 5 mph over, or cross the double yellow to catch a turn light, but I never blatently run lights like that. That's just too niggerish for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed.

I live on Long Island, and we are a veritable Hell for good drivers.

Natalie said...

Well they have the red light camera thing on hold right now, so people aren't worrying about that ticket anymore.

Anonymous said...

Karma is a bitch.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, niggerish...I haven't heard that word in forever. So they were running red lights, even though there's construction and only one lane? I bed even though, you stopped at the red light, you caught up to those assholes, didn't you? It's just ridiculous, they should be shot.