Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cheap drinks in Charlotte


Also a fair indicator of where to find me if I'm out and about. Feel free to link to this page and I'll try to keep it updated and add to it. Of course, if you have any thing to add, please email me, or add it as a comment.

Monday:
Phó Real - $3 Martinis

Brixx - $1.50 Domestics

Tuesday:
Brick & Barrel - $1 Domestics
Buckhead Saloon - $1 PBR

Wednesday:
Buckhead Saloon - $1 Domestics
The Press Box - $1 PBR
Boardwalk Billy's - $1 Domestics
Quaker Steak & Lube - $1 Domestics
Phil & Tony's - $1 Domestic bottles, $2 Jello shots

Thursday:
Phó Real - $1 Domestics
Jackalope's (karaoke night!)- $1.50 PBR nightly
Stool Pigeons (downtown) - $3 Martinis

Friday:
Gourmet Chicken, Asian Bistro - $1 Beer every night
Vinnie's Raw Bar - $1 Beer every night

Moe's Southwest Grill - $1 Beers

Saturday:
Providence Sundries - $1 Beer special
Jackalope's (karaoke night!)- $1.50 PBR nightly

Sunday:
Tipsey's McStumbles - $5 Pitchers
The Money - $1 PBR nightly

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are awesome!!!

Sticky this. :)

Anonymous said...

So, that's why you go to Jackalopes...in May, I'm sure it'll make more sense to me.