Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh no!

You double-denim'd. I can't date you. In fact, it's not so much that I care, it's just that you don't. Tell me, when was the last time you thought about what you where doing in life? Fucking some dudes, whoring around, maybe a little bit of cocaine. But whatever, I never liked you in the first place, with that fucking neo-Bob Saget haircut and your britches pulled up around your chest. Titties all hanging out, talkin bout "I ain't gonna fuck nobody". Shit. Your lollipop sucking face wouldn't know if the sun was shining or exploding. Lemme put it this way, if you were the last person on earth, I'd kill your monkey ass for breathing my air. What's wrong with your synapses that you can't seem to comprehend the concept of multiple universes, there's ten dimentions, bitch. You shouldn't be a part of any of them. I'm no better than you, you're just a lot worse than I am. And by the way, it's now ok to end a sentence with a preposition. Cause I said so, and that's enough for the rest of the world. All ten dimensions.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Carrie--me too!

Keb Radics said...

I get it and it's real deep. The neo-Bob Saget haircut he refers us to is a metaphor for the Palestinian Israeli conflict. Right Ben?

Ben Marvin said...

Nope, that part is about lesbians.