Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not Finding the Meaning of Life (Video)

The following news item was received thanks to PicoNews:

Google Operating System
"A clumsy video that tries to find answers to philosophical questions by using diagrams, connections, magic words and a great dose of sarcasm. "Le Grand Content examines the omnipresent Powerpoint-culture in search for its philosophical potential. Intersections and diagrams are assembled to form a grand 'association-chain-massacre' which challenges itself to answer all questions of the universe and some more."

The graphs were inspired by Indexed, a funny-but-meaningful chart blog.

<center> <object height="350" width="425"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lWWKBY7gx_0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lWWKBY7gx_0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" wmode="transparent"></embed> </object> </center>
{ via information aesthetics } <script></script>"

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/01/not-finding-meaning-of-life-video.html


Get PicoNews for free for your Blackberry : http://piconews.com/PicoNews.jad

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That was crazy! Interesting. Sometimes funny. But I felt like I should have been on drugs while I watched it.