Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ewwww!

I made a big mistake. So last night when I got cigarettes, I got an energy drink (pictured here, the one on the left). I got this new one, cause I like new energy drinks and I figured it can't be any worse than the Von Dutch energy drink. I could not be more wrong. I should have paid more attention to what I was getting. I don't know what they were thinking when they made this puke. It tasted like liquid vomit. Ingredients include tomato paste, onion and garlic powder, clam broth, salt, spices, etc.
They need to put this separate from the rest of the energy drinks. Or a warning label or something. I think I'll write the company (Mott's, self-proclaimed "market leader in the seafood blend category") and send it back to them.

At least someone can agree with me on this.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Who's cigarettes were you getting? And this shit sounds like pruno!

Aimee said...

And it was called?

Natalie said...

Wow...liked the article you attached. That guy is vivid. I almost vomited reading the letter.